SAVIO AFTER SALES SERVICE
With a large team of engineers, professional technicians and authorized service centers spread all over the world, Savio is well equipped to satisfy all customer requests in the shortest time.
The technical structure of the Savio After Sales includes: more than 200 Specialist Technicians able to intervene in Assy (Erection & Commissioning) and Service (both during the warranty and out of warranty period); more than 15 territorial inspectors (RTI) with the dual function of controlling the quality of the Savio service provided in the territory (controller) and advising customers on the best efficient management of the plants (consultant); BackOffice technical staff whose primary function is to guarantee timely management and resolution of all reports and requests coming from the field.
The services provided by the Technical Assistance Service include a series of fixed and itinerant services, such as:
- Dedicated hotline for the management of customer telephone calls.
- Management of customer complaints with PDCA logics thanks to the new Kanban Ticketing.
- Generation of reports and graphs with automatic calculation of performance, maintenance and quality indicators thanks to real-time machine monitoring with the new Savio 4.0 platform.
- Free periodic visits by Inspectors (Regional Technical Inspectors) and Specialist Technicians able to advise on the best use of the machinery.
- Spare parts stock centers at Authorized Agents and Group Branches (Subsidiaries).
- Routine maintenance programs (preventive and predictive), customized with parts and labor included.
The technical assistance service works in full synergy with the Spare Parts Service in developing adequate routine maintenance (preventive and predictive) made to measure.